My Final Post

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by readytoctb, Jan 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. readytoctb

readytoctb Account Closed

Short of a miracle, this will be my final post. I have less than 6 hours left. I would like to thank those that have supported me these past few weeks. I would especially like to thank DS, Jxdama and Molotov for all the time they have spent with me. I wish things could have been different and we could have met under other circumstances, you are wonderful friends. I will miss you all and ask that you please remember me fondly.

2. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

*hug*

3. molotov

molotov Well-Known Member

i will just have to keep praying and praying and praying and praying and praying for a miracle then, won't i

4. DS

DS Account Closed

Ugh.

How do any of us respond to this?

You have found your way into our hearts. This world can't afford to lose kindhearted decent folks like you. There are simply too few as it is and this is a tragic loss. None of this should ever have happened. It's so wrong, and what has happened TO you, is about as tragic a story there ever was. There were so many failures but they were not yours. It has broken our hearts knowing you are there alone in your pain. It's not right.

You know how we all feel about this. You know if we can do anything we will, simply ask. If you want to bail out and find another way, we will all do whatever we can to help.

gawd.

I plead with you to please reconsider

Hugs to you, my friend.

****HUGS****

5. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

please, please please change your mind. lets meet for lunch. this is very hard to take, my good friend. please just walk away from this tonight.

6. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

i wish you would change your mind. :(

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Time to think of your friends here and what devastation you will be causing them. They are here for you grab a hand and hold on okay lots of people care

8. DS

DS Account Closed

please come back...

9. jxdama

alot of me died with you tonight. godspeed my friend

10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Really hope you're okay...!

11. jxdama

im pretty sure he isnt ok

12. WildCherry

I just meant that I hope, somehow, he's still alive.

13. jxdama

i understand. i am just devastated

14. WildCherry

I know. :hug: And I know there's nothing I can say or do... but here if you need anything.

15. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am here too...READY if you are reading this please hang in there...I don't know what is going on but it can be fixed. If you need to get away come stay with me in my little cottage, rent free, board free and this little country farm! You can recharge and do what you need for as long as you need. I am stranger to you to be sure but we are kindred spirits in many ways and you have nothing to lose...I will come get you or pay for you to get here....think I am fucking around? this is your life and nothing will stop me to help you if I can..
    I don't know you and the posts regarding you tonight have me in tears. I never replied to your posts it seemed as if others did and you were getting love and support and did not need me..maybe you don't need me but I am here.

I took a 10 days break from all of life once and woke up in a teepee with dreadlocks up in the mountains...some times you just got a say fuck it and get your head together.

Hope you are still with us..

16. jxdama

please god, give ready back to us. take me instead.

17. orangejulius

orangejulius Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I didn't do enough ready. I hope you decide to stay. That we aren't leaving you is evidence that we care about you.

Please stay

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2010
  18. Littlewiji

Littlewiji Well-Known Member

He was last online 4 hours after this topic was made.

I pray for you bud.

19. jxdama

please god deliver us a miracle

20. jxdama

it never gets easier. god bless you, joel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.