• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

My first and quite pathetic attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about posting this for a while, but I wasn't sure.

I'd contemplated for ages and all my plans went out of the window. I wrote up a brief message in a sheet of A4, left it on the table and went upstairs, ran myself a bath perfectly ready to try and drown myself.

<Mod Edit:Inmemoryofyou:Methods>
This was on the 19th of March, same day my ex's best friend killed himself last year. For some, probably sick and twisted reason, I wanted it to be the same day.

I want so badly to make something of myself, but it feels too late. Things aren't enjoyable anymore and I'm more inclined to get frustrated over things I probably wouldn't before. I'm trying very hard to ignore my feelings and act normal but it's getting harder and harder for me to do so. But if I don't have the internet and all the sites that used to bring me happiness, then what do I have?

Apologies everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad you are still with us.
This is a pro-life site, methods are not discussed here.
If you wish, please tell us what bought you to this point,post and perhaps read some too.
Many here will understand and there is much caring and thought for others here.
Not hurting anymore and not living are two different things, i so hope you work on the former.
I wish you well, stay safe and strong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$345.00
Goal
$255.00