my first attempt

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by uhhhh, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uhhhh

uhhhh New Member

I remember my first suicide attempt, I don't think I'll ever be able to forget. I was living with my father (if i can still call him that i was diowned for being "crazy")and his wife. And her three boys (horrible people) I took a bunch of pills, and as I was passing out. They took my suicide note and started laughing.. they all laughed.. then their mum said, "come on I don't want (name) mad if she dies." isn't that wonderful? Such wonderful fucking people who still haunt me to this day bring it up like a fucking joke having laughs at my pain. I'm so loved in this fucking world.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry your family was so hurtful so toxic towards you. I hope you have reached out for some support from school from a friend your doctor someone you trust. You can move on from your family when you are older and make a home of your own ok one that will not include their harmful words hugs

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Do you still live with that family? Just wondering what was going on in your life now that you might be able to use to put some distance between you and these thoughts or memories that cause you pain?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.