my first attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the first time i attempted suicide was last year when i was 12

wat i used-simple, i just used some sleeping pills, i knew they were sleeping pills cause my grandma would give them to me when i was sick to put me to sleep

wat i did-it was a friday night and my beloved girlfriend just broke up with me, i was just laying on my bed crying my eyes out then i just looked back at my life and relised how much it sucked and decided to kill myself. i grabbed the pill container and poured out half of it into a cup, then went and called my ex girlfriend and told her that i would always love her, then i went on my bed and kissed a picture of my ex then took the pills and said goodbye world then laid under the covers of my bed and soon fell asleep. (i took half of the whole bottle and tought forsure i would die). to my suprise, i woke up 2 days later a little dizzy, i started crying because it didnt work and also because in those 2 days my parents didnt even notice i was asleep, shows how much they care.

well theres my whole first suicide attempt, any questions leave a message

-Robbie

PoetMan

It's especially tragic when someone so young decides to kill themself. I know. I was nine when I tried it for the first time.
Suicide is the leading cause of death in teenagers. Don't be one of those. Get the help you need.

Beret

Staff Alumni
It's so sad your parents didnt even relalize you were asleep and miserable. Perhaps you can find some support at school or tell your parents you want to see a therpist that you dont feel well. Please get some help. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
:hug:
Much love, Beret

smackh2o

SF Supporter
My first and hopefully last attempt was sleeping pills. I took loads then bottled out of taking my concoction of death in a glass after it. So I just went to sleep for the afternoon. Then I woke up and I forgot I had to go to a friends twenty first birthday party which I was hoping I wouldnt have to go to because I should have been dead. So I went and I was mega dizzy.

How they didnt notice you were asleep is mindboggling. That's really sad.
Did they not even comment or did they not ask you where you'de been for two days?

~Nobody~

:hug: I'm really sorry sweetheart.

You deserve better than that.

How are you coping these days?

We are here for you :arms:.

~Nobody~

Do you feel able to talk to us about why it is that you feel depressed?

Are you having any professional help with this at the moment?

:hug:

I know how you feel Robbie, but I'm much older than you with a daughter your age, (I'm guessing your 13/14 now). I think it was said well about suicide is the thing that happens when the pain is more than the coping resources to help the pain... something like this in the very first thread of this forum.

I'm at this stage now. Dont' know where to look, turn to, anything to get me out of how down I feel. I've lost many friends to suicide & just over a year ago my brother whom I miss soooo much. You hang in there plz robbie. Live a bit of your life, it does get better. It's the choices we make help it to make it better.

It's your choice of course. Don't let it be the last choice, I'm trying to not let it.

:wink: Hope to speak to you again soon.

Ms Russell

ace

well each day my depression gets worse and each day suicide goes through my mind more
Robbie please don't suffer in silence I'm always here to talk to you anytime you need [email protected] I do understand.But please do this get the help you need see a therapist a Dr anyone you don't need and deserve to go on suffering like this.I know it's easier said than done I've been there and still fighting it but this is such a rotten pain and it's not your fault also remember I'm always here for you anytime you need me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00