My first attempt

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Hdhsjsjsz, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hdhsjsjsz

Hdhsjsjsz Well-Known Member

not going to go into too much details

xxx, slowly 2 at first hour, couldnt sleep still, popped 2 every 15 mins till i passed out and reached 12. next day i wake up drunkish noticably straying from left to right, couldnt see shit, blabbered shit to my older brothers, took me to the hospital for a xx overdose. could have ended up in jail for an attempted suicide (rules in my country) and/or drug abuse user, thank goodness the inspector was related to us and allowed it to pass (all happened by coincidence)

did i want to die ? some part of me did, but im glad i didnt, i saw mom crying at the hospital because of my attempt. it was heart breaking, my dad came to the hospital, had to be wheeled in by a wheel chair just so he could see me. my sis called and she was crying her eyes out shouting at me to promise that i wouldnt do that again.if my family do one day read this post, they should know how much they mean to me and they will always be a priority to me before myself.

the person who completes suicide dies once. Those left behind die a thousand deaths. <--- i truely truely felt that.

im high on some hash now and its making me realize how life is so short yet can be so sweet at times..

emotional wreck, should fuck of to bed, thought id share and let this all out.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2010
  2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I'd have to agree with your family, and tell you not to do it again.

I'll make sure your ass is in a sling next time.

Don't scare us like that again either.
  3. Hdhsjsjsz

sorry jason... im sorry i did that to you guys too :showoff:
    forgive me :please:
  4. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

Aww, I was worried about you! Glad you have your family though.

:hug: :arms: :hugtackles:

5. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Sadeq :hug:

I'm glad you have learnt something from this but sorry you had to feel this way.
  6. Hdhsjsjsz

thank you all for the support. everything is going smoothly so far.. i feel like i have been reprogrammed after what happened.

thank you again and stay safe guys, lots of love
  7. dreams4life

dreams4life Well-Known Member

"the person who completes suicide dies once. Those left behind die a thousand deaths. <--- i truely truely felt that."

yeah you went through a terrible experience. Those who died cannot choose to live again. You have a choice to choose between life and death. There is only one way to forever overcome the thoughts of suicide. It is by drawing close to God. He loves you.
  8. Jonathan29

Jonathan29 Member

Lol at god loving u, he clearly dosent care about the way I feel on a daily basis otherwise my attempts would have been successful :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.