My first dream about suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by touglytobeloved, May 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Last night, actually this morning, I was dreaming about my suicide. I dont remember the details, but I know that I was waking up in every 2 minutes and than falling a sleep again and countinue dreaming. I was supposed to take something that will end my life in my dream. But like it wasnt enough, and I was unable to ent it and die. I dont remember how my dream ended. But this was my first suicide dream.
  2. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

My first suicide dream was about me meeting someone in a chat room... He was a sad person who knew how I felt and wanted a partner to die with.... We talked and he made me feel strange, he took the fear away... We met and we helped each other. We died by shooting ourselves. He shot me first so I didn't have to pull the trigger.

I still have lots of dreams about committing suicide.
    Most of them include someone else helping me.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Dreams are not literal...when we dream about leaving, we are often telling ourselves that we are overwhelmed...there are dream states called 'lucid' dreaming, inducing a state, much like self-hypnosis...please know we want you here...and cast that into your dreams...big hugs, J
  4. Pioneer

Pioneer Well-Known Member

I remember my first one. I had gotten my master's degree and finished paying off school loans. I went home and felt that I did everything that I wanted except to die. Then I had a flashback on my life, all the pain, stress, unfair treatment, hunger, sadness, and hatred. I decided that I wanted to leave so I ended it, can't tell details. The last thing I remember before I woke up was my 8y.o. cousin finding me. :sad:

I woke up very cold and was sweaty. I got a hold of myself and went into the room were my cousin was sleeping and kissed her on the cheek. She woke up, smacked me, and yelled at me lol.:tongue:
  5. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

I've never had them(if I did, I don't remember them).

It might be a sign that you have enough things to live for that your unconscious self does not want to die.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.