My first good day in a long time...

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by June, Mar 4, 2010.

1. June

June Well-Known Member

I just need to say that! I had a very nice day today and am feeling quite okay which I haven't in a long time. After not being able to sleep last night and then sleeping from around 5 till 10 I did everything I wanted to do today. I went to my course and then studied for another 3 hours. Now we are cooking dinner (even though I still don't eat) and then watching a movie. If I'm also able to sleep tonight, it has been a great day for me. It might not seem much to others but for me it is very difficult to concentrate on studying and also learning a new language and I'm very pleased it's been working so well today. I hope, this will continue for another few days...

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

That's fantastic. Enjoy it for what it is. Don't worry about tomorrow, or any time other than now. Just enjoy feeling good :)

3. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

thank you June, it's nice to hear good things

4. June

June Well-Known Member

Thank you...

5. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

It always feels like a miracle when you can have a normal day. Hopefully you can have MORE of these types of days and some even better ones, right?

Good on you~ <3