My first lucid dream

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Things, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Things

Things Well-Known Member

I think I had my first lucid dream. You know, when you realise you're dreaming while still asleep?

This usually happens to me during nightmares, so I wake myself up immediatly instead of taking advantage of it. This time was different, it happened during a normal dream instead.

Basically, I was in space for some reason. When I figured out I was dreaming, I just decided to do some wicked awesome moon jumps and run around (I think I even jumped into some lava, since I knew it wouldn't hurt). Was pretty fun, but I woke up soon after that. :p

Anyone else had any lucid dreams before?

2. ballinluig

ballinluig Well-Known Member

yeh, i have these type of dreams usually when im calm and and peace with my self and everyone else. I dream of something thats been a very happy emotional experince in my life. I have dreamt /relived the birth of my children and what feelings ive had at that exact moment. this is especaally for our first son being born. Its so real when your in this dream. I know im asleep but its so real at the same time. funny eh?

Again I only have these types of dream when im in a good state of mind, never when Im do-lally! donnax

3. lost81

lost81 Staff Alumni

I kept a dream dairy and even tried self hypnosis to help me with them a while back but sadly it never worked. :sad: ...I did learn how to hypnotise myself from it though. :laugh:

I hope I can one day, it must be an amazing experience. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.