My first post on self harm

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Guy Incognito XI, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy Incognito XI

Guy Incognito XI Well-Known Member

I self harm by using <mod edit: bunny - methods> and cutting my chest and upper arms and back. I like to look in the mirror afterwards. It makes me look like I have been in battle. I like the pain.

Why do I do it?

I would never tell anyone that I do it so it is not a cry for help. I cut myself because I HATE MY SELF. I dream of throwing myself out of a building or shooting my brains out. Self harming is as far as I can go without doing the final act.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2007
  2. i understand about the battle thing, i guess i know becouse i think im kinda lame and with all the scares id think that i have been in many battles and stuff so yeah dont feel wierd that you like how it looks.

3. Guy Incognito XI

Kool

thanks. wow I'm not weird.

4. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Have you been doing it for long?

5. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

hey, I know what you mean. I dont see it as a cry for help either, i see it as a way to take out my anger at myself. I hate myself, and I hate that i mess everything up, and so I self harm to...I guess...punish myself.

6. Guy Incognito XI

A further thought:

Inside my soul I feel pain and anguish. I want to physically manifest this pain onto my body so that my pain feels more tangible. I want my body to reflect my mind...scarred.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.