My first suicide dream!

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by TWF, Nov 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

It was incredible, I took the time to write about it after I woke up and I've been thinking about it all day.

Basically, I got my license and a car randomly appeared, I assume it was my car. I then went partying I remember drinking alot and acting rowdy, grabbed my car, started speeding and bang... I think I died? I remember people crowding around the wreck tough lol..

Could it be a sign? It was awesome, I know it sounds sad but WOW what a dream!

2. lonercarrot

lonercarrot Well-Known Member

Could be a sign.

The same thing happened to me one night. I went to bed high and had a crazy dream about suicide. When I woke up I wrote everything down because I was so amazed about the dream and I did not want to forget it. I had totally totally forgotten about it until a few weeks ago when I found the notebook I wrote it in =P It was a very moving and scary dream. The most meaningful one I ever had.

3. feelgoodlost

feelgoodlost Member

I had a suicide dream once i think it was after watching Dirty Harry. Basically i was sitting in a dark room it looked like a security office in a parking garage or something similar but i had a .44 magnum in my hand and i remember teh struggle i had with myself in the dream because i would put the gun under my chin and then take it away and try again and once i pulled the trigger i woke up. I also had another dream in which i was murdered by a guy with a sawed off shotgun he came bursting through the door while i was sitting in a chair in this living room it looked like my grandparents house. it was the middle of the day and i remember the slits of light shining through the blinds on the windows but he came bursting in and i threw my arms out in front of my face as if they would protect me but i ended up dying and then i woke up.

4. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

Happened hundreds of times all my life...means something, look it up.

5. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

I have lots of suicide dreams. Usually it's a very pleasant experience, though. The method I use in these dreams is never violent or frightening, or even realistic. I just kind of fall asleep with the foreknowledge that I won't be waking up again. It's hard to explain.

(As a side note: how boring do you have to be to dream about falling asleep? :D But I'm just that kind of person, I guess.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.