My first two cents.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by echo_bravo, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echo_bravo

echo_bravo Member

Hello out there, where ever there may happen to be. I joined this forum for two reasons. 1: I'm suffering from severe depression on a nearly constant basis and it feels good to know there are people out there who are willing to talk and share and admit they actually know what I'm going through. 2: I was feeling a little suicidal tonight, and google search led me here.

I live in a smaller city and even though there are lots of people here, somehow everyone seems to still know everything about everyone. I have found this makes having an illness like depression particularly difficult. I want to reach out and get help, but all of the psychologists know my dad. They probably already know he's alcoholic, but there are certainly things they don't know about him, maybe things they wouldn't believe if I were to confide in them, so instead I hope to confide a bit in all of you, and maybe find a little hope and inspiration along the way.

So our bargain isn't completely one sided, I will offer you a little hope and humor as well.

Below is a link to my favorite web comic. I find it both humorous and honest.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

3. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

welcome to SF :laugh: i hope that you find you like it here!
  4. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

Welcome to sf hun :D i hope you find help here xx
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.