My form of self harm

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by overit, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. overit

overit Member

I hit myself on my arms and legs. I have been doing it off and on for the last year now. It's almost as if, I keep hitting myself until the bruises cover my whole arm. Am I the only one? have you heard of anybody else doing this?

2. sadsong

sadsong Staff Alumni

You are not alone in this form of self harm. I have done it on occasions in the past. I also know of many others who have done this too.

Just because a form of self harm isn't cutting it doesn't make it any less serious or make you any less in need of help.

3. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

I know of people that use this form of self harm.. me being one of them. Self harm is self harm, full stop. Be it cutting or anything else.

TDM

4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I have come across an awful lot of people that do this.

Do you have any help or support with it? Maybe you could try talking to someone, or going to your doctor.

5. Charlie<3

Charlie<3 Member

i burn myself and like i always feel akward in this group thing cuse everyone cuts and they make me feel like they are better

6. overit

overit Member

I haven't talked to anyone about it. I'll hit myself until the pain gets so bad I'll just lay there...Im glad to see im not alone with this, kind of comforts me.

7. blade

blade Well-Known Member

hey there hun. dont think we are betterok! everyone is better. if thats ur way then let it be like that everyone is different than others. dont worry we arent anybetter. if we cut and u dont. luv ya heaps have a little faith charlie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.