My friend commited suicide...

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Sycotic_Sarah, Jul 28, 2007.

1. She did it on the 16th of July. :cry: I'm only recently coming to terms with it. I miss her so much. She helped me ALOT. I may not have known her personally, but I knew her soul, her personality, I knew her... she helped me so much, and now, she's gone.

She was one of the reasons I overdosed. I could barely cope. I just couldn't cope with the fact she had actually killed herself. I had already been saving up tablets, and I figured, it was time. I felt like I was ready to go. I have lost two friends to suicide in less than a year. I can't handle anymore of it. It broke me. But, I'm actually coming to terms with it now. :( R.I.P Sheri. You will be missed SO MUCH. :sad:

I found out first on the forum she helped on, and helped me on;

Then... I seen a news article about it. :cry:

*sighs again*
    I miss her so much. :cry:
  2. CuriosityWasFramed

CuriosityWasFramed Well-Known Member

Sheri lived in the same city as me by according to the article. :sad:
  3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I am sorry you lost someone close to you even if it's just in spirit. From what you've said here she was a wonderful person due to the fact that she was helping you. I read the article on her and she seemed like a person truly worth knowing. I am sorry that you are hurting and as futile as it seems if you do need to talk don't hesitate to PM me.

4. Can't PM, under mod.

thanks for the post Kells, and Mini, :( I wish she was in my city.
  5. LiverpoolFTW

LiverpoolFTW Guest

That's so sad. Words fail me.
  6. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

I am so sorry that you lost 2 people with in a year to suicide. I know how much that hurts a person and how much it kills them inside. I lost my fiance to suicide 5 years ago this past January. I know exactly how it feels. I still haven't really came to terms with it yet. If you ever need to talk send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. My thoughts and prayers are with you sweetie. Take care sweetheart and I love you and I am here for you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
  7. :( thanks Crystal. I'm so sorry for your loss.

And, I know LiverpoolFTW, :(. It's really sad because she was so helpful, so beautiful, inside and out, so wonderful...
  8. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

No need for thank sweetheart. It is a tough loss to bear but somehow we get through it. Like I told you before if you want to talk one on one send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
  9. I love you too, thanks so much, nonetheless. :hug: !
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear about your online friend too sarah. We can find a sense of closeness even if we have never met in RL. I am sorry you lost this source of support and she was unable to find the same as she gave.
  11. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

So sorry to, i lost a friend to suicide some years ago now but its always with you, she sounded like a great person you will miss her terribly, i sometimes think the friendships made here are solid we all share so much and are so open it would take some of us years to build that in RL .
    TC hun :smile:
  12. blade

blade Well-Known Member

awwww hun sorry waht has happened thats soo sad.....:( im always here if u need me :)