My friend desperately needs support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey
My name is Stephen, and I'm very worried about the safety of my friend, Wyatt. I'm Wyatt's only friend, and he has been suffering from depression for several years now. He called me last night, and I noticed that he sounded very sad and detached. He has attempted suicide in the past, and I'm worried he could do it again. He lives in a foster family so he feels very separate from the rest of the world. Because he isn't close to very many people, no one takes the time to reach out to him.
I'm sure you all know what it's like to be in his position, and I really think it would help if you were willing to contact him and let him know that someone cares. If you could call him, send him a text message, or email him and help me convince him not to end his life I'm sure it would make all the difference. Please, he's my best friend and I can't do this by myself.

< Mod edit Hazel: Personal details >

I know some of you will criticize me for giving out his number, but I wouldn't do this unless I really thought it would help him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hazel

SF & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
Hello Stephen, can you tell us what country you are in, we can give you some contact information links that might help your friend.
I had to edit out your friends contact details as this is a public forum and it is not a good idea to give out such information online.
It is good that Wyatt has such a good friend who is trying to help him and we will give any support we can.
Has Wyatt sought any professional support that you know of? Please keep us updated and we will try to help in any way we can.

Hazel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00