My friend died on sunday..

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by dark&lone, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dark&lone

dark&lone Well-Known Member

One of my closests friends succeeded in comiting suicide. The hurt and pain is unbearable, and at the moment its stopped me wanting to do it.. It hurts the people you love so much more than i would have thought.
    I didnt expect it from him...
    I doesnt make the pain for those left behind any less... its far to painful and saddening..

I dont know what else to say. I feel really numb at the moment

Rest in peace Jose... xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. :hug:
    I'm pleased you are no longer wanting to do it, hang in there.

3. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

My heart goes out to you! :hug: Yes it is a hard thing to deal with, an now you get to see the outcome of doing so. Blessings..

4. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear about your friend succeeding in suicide.
    ((((Hugs to you)))) Please be kind to yourself.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend......
    I understand your pain as I lost a loved one to suicide also...
    Maybe think about some grief counseling to help you through.....

6. dark&lone

dark&lone Well-Known Member

its the most painful experience for a very long time that ive dealt with.
    Im struggling to not join him today. My mood keeps on changing each day. He had no family over here, and he had few friends. I keep on thinking that maybe if I did something different that maybe it would be different now. I feel numb.
    I want to cut. I cut last night for the first time in about 2 weeks I think, and Ive just came out of a hospitalisation and I here this. Its horrible. Why does this happen. I never considered how much hurt I would leave behind if I did it, Im learning though now that even if ou don't feel loved that someone does and I have affected people int his life and that it will affect if I die. I hate it.. Stuck between a hard place and a rock at the moment.
    Thanks for the support.

7. Monsieur

Monsieur Well-Known Member

I'm sorry dark&lone, such a loss is definitely a ground shaking burden. I hope things turn out alright for you. :hug: Rest in peace Jose.

8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I truly know what you are going through. I was also in the hospital for two months to find my mother and best friend have died...each day I try to fill the hole in my heart, and sometimes I am more successful than others...where do all the tears come from? This is just to say, I am with you and hope you get some respite...my deepest condolences...J

9. xobookwormxo

xobookwormxo Member

They're happy now. Its what they wanted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.