my friend died today :,(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wants2die, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wants2die

wants2die Well-Known Member

the best friend I have ever had died today. they didn't tell me, they being the family what happen but I think it was suicide. i don't know what to do?

2. faded echoes

faded echoes Active Member

ooooh, I'm SO sorry to hear this :( If you need someone to talk to, feel free to send me a message anytime. In the meantime, I offer you my condolences as well as my thoughts & prayers. Please take care of yourself!

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:console:
    I'm so sorry....thinking of you..

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is so hard to loose someone like this I hope you have some support with you today family people to talk too. If need be get some grief councilling okay
    I am so sorry for the loss of your friend and hope you can get some help for your sadness.

5. privatename

privatename Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Sorry about your friend.. I wish you my condolences..Give his parents time and then try and talk to them..Right now they need time..Talking is probably the last thing they want to do..I agree you should get some greif counseling..

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

How are you feeling today?..

8. mikey -g-

mikey -g- Well-Known Member

so sorry for your loss, my condolences

9. wants2die

wants2die Well-Known Member

well tomorrow is the funeral so when I get that over with I'm sure I'll be alright

10. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

You have every right to grieve. Take your time with that. Just give yourself some time.

PM me if you need.

11. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Big hugs and G-d (or whoever) speed...J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.