my friend is back

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sa Palomera, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

My friend the "Happy Mask" is back. And I have to say I'm pretty pleased with it. After having a bit of a meltdown this night/morning I went out with my housemate today to do the groceries and on the way I slowly found my Happy Mask again.

This time I'm not taking it off anymore. Not gonna leave it anymore. I will not show anybody what I'm like without the mask.

"I wake up in the morning
    Put on my face
    The one that's gonna get me
    Through another day
    Doesn't really matter
    How I feel inside
    This life is like a game sometimes"

(Avril Lavigne - Naked)
  2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hun sometimes hiding behind a mask isn't allways the best solution. But i do completely understand why you would want that mask back.

Allways here for ya

Viks <3

3. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Ah the mask, become a pretty close friend of mine as well, certainly helps you get through situations that would be hard without it, then again if I let the mask fall a couple of times...things might be differant.

Just to let you know, its safe to demask yourself around me whenever you like :hug:
  4. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

i don't feel save without my mask anymore.
    THank you vikki and Matt, but you wont see me without the mask anymore either. I'm sick of being honest, of bothering people. This is better.
  5. blub

blub Guest

uhm.. know how that feels, but if I do it, most of the time its not a good thing to do. We love you just as you are, you shouldnt hide yourself :hug:
  6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

You don't bother us hun, i really wish you would see that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.