My friend John (May trigger things)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream some years that was so vivid it was etched into my memory.
My friend John (trigger) committed suicide about 2 years ago by standing in front of a train. After that I had either no sleep or such horriffic nightmares that I threw up in disgust and terror. In one dream I was in a car during the winter, and John was in there, alive and well, but he was holding a cake. Somehow this cake was keeping him alive. He was sitting in the back seat, and there were two older gentlemen sitting on either side of him in real businessman-type suites, tuxedos, almost. The end of the dream is rather soggy but I can remember some other things. The car slid on a patch of ice, John dropped the cake and died. I have no idea what happened after that, as I woke up just weeping. I don't know what exactly it meant, so could someone please help interpret it?

Dreams are tough to interpret. I always ask for the feelings associated with everything in the plot and setting of your dream. Usually it helps shed light on the significance of the dream.

How did you feel about the 2 gentlemen? The car? The ice? John?

How were you feeling the days before the dream? Any significant dates coming up? Any feelings that are similiar to feelings you had surrounding John's death?

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
SomeoneStrange said:
I had a dream some years that was so vivid it was etched into my memory.
My friend John (trigger) committed suicide about 2 years ago by standing in front of a train. could someone please help interpret it?
I would not know how to intepret that, cuz it is very personal to you. My ex-husband would have vivid dreams and we would dicuss them afterwards or what he recalled.
I may venture to guess that the cake meant something important to John. Like his love of food or his birthday that he will now miss. Or maybe telling you something.
I don't wish to confuse you. There are great books about dreams!!

:sleep: OR :insomnia:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00