My Friend Olivia...

almost 3 years ago (may 29) my friend Olivia was killed in car accident :cry: she was only 17... I miss here dearly...i have been going through some old pictures and came across one of me here and my sister on my nephew Markus's first Christmas. :cry:

Ill never forget her. I just hate my last memory of my friend... she told me she would be back that she was going to her boy friends house. She got in the car with his father and drove off. The man that crashed into them on the way had crossed into their lane for only a second coming around the bend and that was enough to kill my friend :cry:

Her boyfriends father had to have surgery on his arm but he is ok...as for the man that killed her...he got a year in jail....

I just miss Olivia so much :cry: she was my BEST friend...

I love you Olivia... R.I.P.

I am sorry you lost your friend in this way sam. Try your best to remember the good things about your friendship. Even your last memory. When she left she was happy and she planned on returning to spend time with you. We never know from day to day what will happen in our lives. None of us are guaranteed a tomorrow. Her physical self may be gone, but she lives on through your memories of her. Maybe you can do something in her honor. Plant a tree, light a candle, volunteer time t a hospital or nursing home. The opportunities are endless. :hug:

I am sorry you lost your friend in this way sam. Try your best to remember the good things about your friendship. Even your last memory. When she left she was happy and she planned on returning to spend time with you. We never know from day to day what will happen in our lives. None of us are guaranteed a tomorrow. Her physical self may be gone, but she lives on through your memories of her. Maybe you can do something in her honor. Plant a tree, light a candle, volunteer time t a hospital or nursing home. The opportunities are endless. :hug:

those are great ideas :D i will plant a tree at our favorite swimming whole :)

:cry: :hug:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00