My friend thinks it's such a chore to make me feel better

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by NoMoneyToPlease, Apr 16, 2011.

1. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

What a drag for her,all she needs to do is say "hello" and I will be made up.

Made up like a jam and frog sandwich.

2. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

they just dont get it do they !!!
  3. NoMoneyToPlease

No they don't.

Thanks sexy ape. :)
  4. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

i have a friend who gets it...and another that said the other day "its not that bad!" i wanted to rip his heart no....many dont get it...cos they dont recognise when you real...detached...or feeling crap...i dont blame my friend as i have been so detached for a while..he cant deal when i crash...but its a bitch..they are your friends..they should know!!!
  5. NoMoneyToPlease

YEs icequeen,as far as it goes friends should be people who never forget the basics of a relationship,not ones to expect fireworks and showbiz.
    You may be detached but your are still real,you still have feelings.

People who demand extrovert displays mostly miss the meaning of being.
  6. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

NoMoneyPlease: i was just trying to make u see that we all have peeps that just dont get it...dont feel bad....this forum has been a saving grace for me as i see that there are many that feel an go thru the same or similar crap...and hope that i am not such a basket case after all. if you have no experience of mental health issues or caring or abuse or anything that affects the way you feel, then they wont be able to relate but that doesnt mean they dont care..just they dont understand and that is what is so special about this place...we all understnd at one level or another so hang on in with us. :hug: