My friend...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Perfectly Imperfect, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My mom called me today and the conversation went something like this... "Hey Jacque, are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine, why?" "Well, your boyfriend Caleb has been in a car accident. This happened on Friday night and he is in the hospital now and they don't know if he is going to make it. There were two other people in the vehichle with him, but they are in stable condition."

As if that didn't freak me out enough, I called his boss, whom I used to work for as well, and talked to our boss's wife. She told me alot more things that made me worry further. She said that it happened on Friday night around 11 PM and I had just got done talking to him right before that, so I feel like it could have been my fault. He was paying attention to me rather than paying attention to driving. She also said the other two people, whom we know are in stable condition and they will make it but Caleb is in critical condition and drug induced coma, and they aren't sure that he will make it.

I love this guy and I don't know what I'm going to do if he doesn't make it and I'm not sure if I should be on my way there now, or if I should wait to see which way he will go, whether he will be on his way to recovery or not. I feel horrible and this is the first time in about two weeks that I've started cutting again, because I freaked out about it all. I worked myself up with all of this and couldn't breathe or concentrate on anything and went off on someone. I just don't know what I should be doing right now.

Anybody have any advice whatsoever?
  2. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Jacque, I am terribly sorry about what happened to Caleb. I am not sure how to advise but he will be in my thoughts and I hope he will be alright. Try to hang on Jacque :hug:.
  3. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Hun , i will say a special prayer for him tonight :hug:

also , try to be there if you can.. even if just to hold his hand and talk with him... people in comas can hear us or so i have been told.. try holding his hand and telling him how much you love him.. this will let him know that you want him to fight and to live for you...

you can pm me if you need to. i am still here for a little while longer.. love you...:hug:
  4. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Be there with him. Ive been in a month long coma myself and have vivid memories about all my friends that came. Spend as much time as yo can with him :hug: Good recovery for him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.