my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andyc68

i have a friend and today she found out that her brother, sister in law and 9 year old neice had been killed in an auto crash leaving a 5 yr old neice in hospital.
i feel really down about this as she is a good friend who suffers from depression and i can't do anything to help as she lives in the states.

i feel useless

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
thats so awful:sad:

I hope she can cope , it must be very hard for you feeling that there isnt anything you can do to help her, but as least you can be there to listen :hug:

that's so sad. you say you can't do anything but that's not true. just let her know how sorry you are. let her know you care. you might not be able to be there in person, but a quick phone call or letter can go a long way.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
I'm sorry to hear of the loss. I agree if you can't be there physically try a phone call. Or send a flower arrangement with your thoughts on the card.
If you need someone to talk to pm me. I'm on and off the computer all day and nights. That really is a tragedy. What is going to happen to the five year old?? Good Luck and just know some of us are there for you.:chopper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00