my friend

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by necrodude, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

does anyone else consider a blade as their friend? i do, simply because i know theyll save me in the end. but i dont know if i can keep going. its getting too much. but ill be ok. after all the dead cant hurt the living. must work in reverse too.
  2. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

I too have made close friends with a blade. I've cut pretty drastically before and attempted using one as well but it never really was an ultimate answer. I've found that it ultimately is a response to just being overwhelmed. I felt so unable to express myself that I needed to make my outside look how my inside felt.

I hope you can fight through it because truthfully, I think having scars from the battles you`ve fought are better than giving in to something that is not neccessarily permantent.

If you ever feel a need to talk, feel free to pm me. I`ve fought the battle, had some proof that it can be better and still returned to times when I thought that maybe it can`t be. I`m just working to take the scars I need to reach the better once again.
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It can be both a closest friend and the worst enemy.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hate it all of it i just wish it never existed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.