1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my friend

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by necrodude, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

does anyone else consider a blade as their friend? i do, simply because i know theyll save me in the end. but i dont know if i can keep going. its getting too much. but ill be ok. after all the dead cant hurt the living. must work in reverse too.

2. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

I too have made close friends with a blade. I've cut pretty drastically before and attempted using one as well but it never really was an ultimate answer. I've found that it ultimately is a response to just being overwhelmed. I felt so unable to express myself that I needed to make my outside look how my inside felt.

I hope you can fight through it because truthfully, I think having scars from the battles you`ve fought are better than giving in to something that is not neccessarily permantent.

If you ever feel a need to talk, feel free to pm me. I`ve fought the battle, had some proof that it can be better and still returned to times when I thought that maybe it can`t be. I`m just working to take the scars I need to reach the better once again.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It can be both a closest friend and the worst enemy.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hate it all of it i just wish it never existed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.