my friend

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by TJ, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

my friend committed suicide last weekend , she was such an awesome person and it hurts so bad that she took this as her only option to end her pain , the thought of never seeing her again is starting to set in , ive been in shock most of the last week as it hit me pretty hard , we met in hospital then spent countless times in respite care together , along with the meeting up for coffees etc outside of those instutions , we were forming a close bond together , being left behind is the thing that gets me the most , i wish i was with her that we did that together so that the pain that im feeling now isnt here , i cant even describe how much it hurts or how it really feels , im just numb to it .... all i know is suicide is a permant soloution to a tempary problem and its hurts so bad to be left behind :(
  2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Oh fuck Est, i am so sorry.

I wish i could say something to make this easier for you.

Just know i am here for you and i care for you lots :hug:
  3. ilovedilostwhatnow

ilovedilostwhatnow Active Member

hey i know how feels my whole life ive been abandoned and i know it hurts but im here for you and ill do my best to be there ill never abandon you i promise on my life
  4. BrokenSpirit

BrokenSpirit Active Member

:hugs!: I am so sorry hun! But please don't follow your friend.
  5. kote

kote Account Closed

i know the crushing feeling of loss!!!
    how out of your hands it feels, and how you feel what if!!!
    unfortunately we have to deal with the loss!!!
    remember you are safe here and we all understand your pain and wish we could be with you side by your side to help you through these times.
    keep on sharing your feeling no matter how raw they may feel!!!
    take care and stay well please!!!
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So sorry about your loss...were there things she liked to do or things she was interested in that you can memorialize her? I find that serves to contain some of the pain, because I have done something positive in the middle of all the pain...sorry and again and please PM me if I can be there for you...big hugs, J
  7. clouds

clouds Well-Known Member

am really so so sorry that your friend has gone, cant even begin to imagine whats it must feel like to be left behind..Please keep going for you and those closest to you xxxx
  8. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

im sorry,
    thinking about you Crimson. Pete x x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.