My friend's girlfriend's friend apparently likes me and i need some help!

ExtraSoap

So apparently this girl likes me and got my friend to give me her number, but she's sick this weekend and her phone broke. I'm going to be honest, I'm really happy someone likes me but I'm scared shitless. I have no idea if she wants a legitimate relationship or not and if she does I have no idea how to start and maintain one. I'm so scared that I'll fuck this up because if I do this'll probably be my only chance in a long time that a girl will like me so if I screw it up nothing good can come out of this. I'm so scared please can anyone give me some advice?

Sardaukar

heya extrasoap, long time no see, I hope you are doing well dude :) Well, as you know I am not an expert on relationships, but I can tell you that if you worry about messing it up, you will. Try not to be so stressed out, to be honest, the whole relationship thing seems big and scary, if you approach it for the first time but, it isn't. Just try to relax, and take things as they come. Start talking to her, I mean you need to get to know her first, and you can work your way from there. If she likes you, you will be able to tell, then you can act, and ask her how she feels about you. Really, when they say just be yourself, they aren't lying. It really works, let her see who you REALLY are, the awesome dude who lilkes my little ponies, and russian language and world history. Go for it, you are good enough, now you need to show her that. Good luck, I hope that this works out for you, and if it doesn't, well, you are awesome so don't stress too much about it, these things happen and you will always find another, as long as you remember that being yourself is all you need. And that is the real you, not the false you who sits inside of your mind and makes you sick, but YOU, the inner you. There is a first time for EVERYTHING, and its ok if it is a stuff up, just chalk it up as a learning experience, and move on.

Takotsubo

way to score dude , but yeah try and write down what have you done in the past that you messed up on read it to yourself and try not to do those things , next if you want this girl 1. when you're talking to her try to make her laugh and keep her laughing . 2. dont make her see you as just a friend .

ExtraSoap

heya extrasoap, long time no see, I hope you are doing well dude :) Well, as you know I am not an expert on relationships, but I can tell you that if you worry about messing it up, you will. Try not to be so stressed out, to be honest, the whole relationship thing seems big and scary, if you approach it for the first time but, it isn't. Just try to relax, and take things as they come. Start talking to her, I mean you need to get to know her first, and you can work your way from there. If she likes you, you will be able to tell, then you can act, and ask her how she feels about you. Really, when they say just be yourself, they aren't lying. It really works, let her see who you REALLY are, the awesome dude who lilkes my little ponies, and russian language and world history. Go for it, you are good enough, now you need to show her that. Good luck, I hope that this works out for you, and if it doesn't, well, you are awesome so don't stress too much about it, these things happen and you will always find another, as long as you remember that being yourself is all you need. And that is the real you, not the false you who sits inside of your mind and makes you sick, but YOU, the inner you. There is a first time for EVERYTHING, and its ok if it is a stuff up, just chalk it up as a learning experience, and move on.
Oh my god it has been a while hasnt it? Anyway, thanks for the help and support, I've just been in panic mode for the past 2 days because of this, which you could probably figure out from my barely-coherent thread. I should probably try and get on skype some more so we can talk and catch up.

way to score dude , but yeah try and write down what have you done in the past that you messed up on read it to yourself and try not to do those things , next if you want this girl 1. when you're talking to her try to make her laugh and keep her laughing . 2. dont make her see you as just a friend .
Thanks dude, that helps a lot.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00