My friends letting me down

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by jessikah2k8, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessikah2k8

jessikah2k8 Well-Known Member

I have two best friends. I used to love them to bits. Sure enough we have our fights but we always make up in the end. More so with Kerry I have fights. Anna is always the one that's been there for me.

However, just recently I couldn't go swimming with Kerry. She came in the next day ranting and raving to Anna. Anna bitched about me along side her. When I walked into my next class, they sat together and just stared at me, so I didn't go near them. I stayed with my other friends.

However, this has lasted a week now and it's really getting me down. Anna has attempted to talk to me properly, telling me she was only avoiding me because Kerry told her I was pissed off with her. Why.. I don't know. I said I wasn't and yet, despite she knew it was bullshit, avoided all contact with me all day. I was walking beside the two of them and they laughed and joked about me and walked away. There's a deathly silence anytime I come over and I hate it that I just walk away.

They have turned horrible. They've started smoking and acting "hard". They even smoke in school. It's just turned very emotionally confusing for me. This has happened before, only Kerry and me left Anna on her own. I learnt from this though and didn't do it to anybody again. Kerry's just over protective over her friends and likes to see people being isolated. She geniuenly skips from person to person when she feels like it.

Today in PE, I wasn't feeling well so I didn't do it. When I was in the changing rooms they were both whispering about me then Kerry turns round and goes "Why are you not talking to me and Anna?" I replied, "Your the ones not talking to ME" and she goes "Aye right" and Anna gives me this really evil look. They whisper again and Kerry shouts, "I don't give a shit." This got to the point where I was sitting basically my eyes filling up. Most of the changing room were on my side though, asking me if I was OK. Nobody really likes Anna or Kerry. Kerry more than Anna.

It's my birthday on Tuesday and I feel so down. I've had to cancel my dinner out because it was meant to be us three. I had to make up excuses to my mum that they couldn't come. Then to make things worse, Anna is accusing me of things I haven't done as well as coming over to me going, "What's wrong with you!?"

I don't know what to do.. I miss my two best friends.. don't get me wrong I have loads of other friends.. but I miss them two. So much because I was so close to them. I can't believe this fight esculated over something as stupid as not being able to go swimming. This wasn't anything to DO with Anna.

I DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND. Someone tell me what to do. PLEASE.
  2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Say: "Listen motherfucker, this whole silent treatment shit started because you got pissed at me when I couldn't go swimming, no other reason."
  3. jessikah2k8

Kerry has been harrassing me on MSN going "If you've got something to say say it to my face!" "I know what you've been saying about me!" and nudging me and nudging me, but I'm choosing to ignore any of what her and Anna say. I am not wanting another argument because if I say anything.. it will lead to that and I'll get hot headed and say things I really don't want to..
  4. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

Well All I Can Offer Is To Speak Whatever Comes Out Of Your Lips. You May Not Like It And They Sure As Hell Won't But You Will Feel Better Which Is Better Than Holding Back And Regretting Not Saying A Word. I Believe That If They Feel The Need To Be "Hard" Then Throw Hard Words And See If They Keep Thier Balance. Being Hard Means Walking Talking And Keeping Two Feet On The Ground At All Times.
  5. jessikah2k8

I've broken down I don't know how many times.. I don't know what to do.
  6. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

Hun, I'm Sorry. Do You Have A Thing You Enjoy Doing The Most? Join Into A Club. Do What You Can To Build Your Esteem. If You Need Kind Words, I'll Honestly Offer Such Words.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.