My friends list

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by itmahanh, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Ok, I"m old. I'm going senile. And this is making me go crazy! I dont know who half my friends are anymore!!!! (lol). So many of them have changed their user names in the last little while or left and came back with a new name. I really really am not trying to be rude or seem stupid here. But I cant remember my own name some days let alone all the ones that get changed here. So please, if you're on my friend list and have changed your username lately, and would like me to know, please drop me a pm with your old and new name. I like to know how my friends are doing and drop a pm once in a while. And to also look like I know what I'm doing from time to time (lol). But cant ask about anything particular when I'm not sure who I'm talking to. If you wouldnt mind taking a few seconds to do this and help on old person regain a little sanity..... I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Lol your post made me laugh, because the other day I looked at my friends list and realized I don't know a LOT of the people on it!

3. IAD121212

IAD121212 Well-Known Member

My 'friends' list is totally empty. Just how I like it. I don't do 'friends'.

4. itmahanh

Well Steven not making an effort to force you into something you dont do. Just letting you know if you ever want to talk to someone that will understand a good portion of what your feeling or have to say..... i'm there :arms:

This isnt some insincere plea or cold guesture. But SF is based on members being able to either get support or support others. Dont want you to feel like you arent able to do either or both. If you need a friend but dont necessarily want a friend, well I'm good at listening. Welcome to SF.

5. itmahanh

Phew!!! And you're so young???!!!! Made me feel better! Thanks!!! lol

6. IAD121212

IAD121212 Well-Known Member

Thanks.

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I'm still good old Dave. :laugh:

8. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Wasn't on your list before but added you, thought you might like to know :)

9. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

do you remember me?! :p

10. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I added you as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.