my friends...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by iKayla, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iKayla

iKayla Chat Buddy

i feel like none of my friends care, i never get invited anywhere anymore.. im so tired of it.
    and i feel like they are all each others best friends but im not... i feel like the 3rd wheeel
    i feel they treat me like crap
    i just cant take it anymore, they judge me constantly
    i see my days coming to an end
    school is starting soon.
    i don't think i want to be here when it starts...
    i can't handle it... people say im bipolar too, this could be true
    and i never talk to my family, i just dont care for them... i know that sounds bad but i don't care...
    i dont want to be here when school starts...
    i wont be here much longer....

2. elvinchild

elvinchild Well-Known Member

Please, please talk to a doctor. Or a school counselor. Before you give up... there are resources and ways to try and make this better. You don't have to tell your parents, you can just talk to someone privately. Maybe you are bipolar, but that is treatable. Maybe not. There are medications out there if you need them. It doesn't mean you have to be on them for life. There is therapy that can help you deal with the pain you are going through. Please reach out.

This thread caught my eye because I've been feeling similarly about my friends lately. They've all disappeared into their own lives. I haven't seen one of them for about 6 months, and I had considered her a close friend when she suddenly disappeared. Why, somebody who I consider one of my best friends had a birthday this weekend. I wasn't invited. I sent him a happy birthday message and got no response from him. His girlfriend, my other so-called best friends, told me all about the birthday plans... and then didn't invite me. I've always been invited and this is the first time I was left out. Its painful because EVERYONE I was close to is drifting away. I still see the girlfriend every week, but half the time she is criticizing me and telling me all the things she doesn't like about me and my choices. Ouch. Often when I try to get in touch with her, she ignores me completely.

Anyway, I guess I just wanna say I feel for you and I'm sorry what you're going through, its painful. Its hard to hold on through, I feel like I am worthless to people and I'm not happy so I just want to disappear. I understand.

But please, hold on and try to believe that you can turn things around for yourself. Even if you don't believe (I hardly believe it for myself), just try. Try because we only live once, and we'll have forever to disappear. Be strong. Please.

3. iKayla

iKayla Chat Buddy

my parents can't find out :/ i'm trying hard to hang on but i just don't believe i will ever live to be 20.

4. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hey there .. welcome 2 the forum ..
    i used 2 think i wouldnt live till i was 18 .. but somehow im here .. and 21..
    have u tried talking 2 some1 at ur school.. mabye a teacher u get on with? or even a school nurse? u could go 2 the doctors also if u felt up 2 it?
    there r ppl that can help u ..
    please try 2 stay strong .. here if u ever fancy a chat :hug: x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.