My fucken dad is a fucken asshole, i wish he will die

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Summer.Rain, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Today there is a huge celebration in our city with more then 100K visitors
    Me, i planned to have a great time with my freands
    My mom planned to go out with my dad.
    Then one of my moms freands (she is our fammilys close freand) called her
    and invited her and my dad to join them and to celebrate together.
    And then the hell brake loose.
    My dad is a fucken asshole who dont like no one except himself
    he dont want to know anyone, and when hes freands calling him
    he teling them that he dont want anythinging to do with them.
    Why? he thinks thay are all low life people and that he is so much better
    then thay are.. anyways, now he have no freands becouse he is a stupid asshole.
    When my mom talked with our fammilys freands (thay are our fammalyes freands for like 40 years now) thay said thay will meet
    but then my dad said to my mom something like "you are a stupid bitch
    you prommised me to go out with me and now u leaving me alone at home
    and going to have a great time with your freands, i dont give you any money and as far as i see it you can leave and never go back".

Even though my mom invited him again and again to join them
    he kept saing how stupid and worthless she is and that he hates her
    and he sorry he ever married her.

Then i told him that if he didnt said to all his freands to go fuck themselfs
    he could have freands to go out with, but he just told me to shut up
    and how worthless i am...

Anyways i cant write it all, but really bad things happaned today (even threatning) becouse
    of my fucken dad, i wish he will die, i know all my problems in life
    is becouse of him.

what i do know and im really happy about it, is that one day when he will get really
    old, no one will give a fuck about him and he will die alone in his bad, and his rotting boddy will stay there for 3 months before the naighbors will smell him
    and the best part is that no one will ever cry for him!!! MUAHAHA!!!
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun I know too well the type of person your Dad is. I was married to a man exactly like that for over 20 years. He has serious control issues and unfortunately he does think he is the greatest gift to mankind. He puts your mom and you down to feel the control it gives him. He makes threats and might even get violent. He finds pleasure in making life generally miserable for others. And when an opportunity comes (like the big celebration) for himself and others to have fun, it can actually make him miserable instead. People like him dont understand good times because for him to be happy others have to be sad and suffering. It's a disease. And he doesnt know it. He thinks everything is normal according to his rules and way of life. You dont have to follow his lead. Can you talk to a counsellor at school or can you contact a help line where you can talk to someone about your Dad? They can help you find help for your Mom and you to understand your Dad better and even find ways to get your family help!!! And yes you are right. He will die a very lonely old man. My ex is has slowly turned away all those that cared or loved him. Even his children with some help have come to realize his way of life is not good for anybody especially for him. Drop me a line if you need to talk hun. You are not alone .
  3. lostboy

lostboy Well-Known Member

Well to me he does sound like a bit of a dick, but having said that I know nothing of his upbringing and what he came from. Generally everyone tries to do their best in life. Its a shame that u want him to rot like that :rolleyes: but I can understand where ur coming from.
  4. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Oh you are so right....
    Even today, we went to arrange some things about school that i have to finish, its like we set there waiting, and he was like "sit normaly! dont talk that loud" or something like that. Then when we talked to this guy about
    what do <<i need to get into school and so on>> (i finish only 11 years and have 1 more to go, but im 23 now), he said exactly what we need.
    But when we went back home my dad was like "you dont undarstand shit and u cant do anything alone and becouse you are so worthless i must follow u and help u with everything!" the problem is that sure im 23 i can do things on my own but i live in a new country now (i live here for like a year) and i have problems
    undarstanging the system and the lounguage. I act with my seroundings in the only way i know (i used to live in eastern country, now i live in european country so things are very diffrent) but he dont care...
    For him im just worthless guy who cant do shit on his own :(
  5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I can only try to understand all the challenges you face in a new country. But maybe this is the start of a new you too! Dont do it for your dad or anyone else but do it for you. Dig both your heels in and learn all you need to be able to get out on your own. Learn the language the best you can, learn your way around, and show him that even his worst cant bring you down!!!! Show him what you already know... that you are not worthless, and that you can handle your own shit and his too for that matter quite well. Find the inner strength that you have been using to shield yourself from him to build yourself up and one day away from his abuse. You can do this cuz I sense your inner strength and courage in your posts. Good luck and pm anytime you need a little help moving forward on this new path!!!!