my fucking sister

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by underdosed, Jun 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. underdosed

underdosed Guest

so she bitched me out about how selfish my overdose was and how do i think she would feel when she found me and how selfish i am (while talking all about herself). and she said that people just feel bad for me since im the stupid, ugly sister and are mean to her since she has so much more going for her (like bulimia). she said some really horrible things. i wanted to hurl myself infront of that train.

2. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Sadly people labelling those who suicide as really selfish or those who attempt their lives as self-centred.Instead when one has a different illness like the one's more like what you mentioned,it appear's they get more of the sympathy.People are quite ignorant toward's illnesse's of mental illnesse's,because they either simply don't understand about them or also refuse to want to.

They just think a person should be able to pick up like that,sorry your sister has behaved in such a way with you I know how you feel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.