My gf wants to die and now so do I...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Unique, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unique

Unique Member

Yesterday my girlfriend reached her all time low and tried to end our relationship. I knew that she was doing it to try and stop me from hurting but it's just making it worse. Now she's said that she wants to die. She has no feelings or emotions anymore. She just doesn't care.

We are in a long distance relationship and there's only so much I can do. I love her so much. She is my whole life and without her I am nothing and I just can't go on. We both suffer from depression, but hers is a lot worse than mine. I thought I was getting things under control. She is a wreck.

She has the most awful past imaginable and I don't blame her for wanting to end it but I know that I can give her an amazing future and something she truely deserves if only she wouldn't give up. I'm so helpless right now.

I'm not talking to my gf anymore. I'm talking to a stranger. And I just can't break her. She's there somewhere. I can feel it. It's so hard.
  2. corral

corral Guest

did you try saying this exact thing to her?

Is there a way for you 2 to meet soon? Try telling her into giving you a chance to make her happy and be understanding. Just say everything you think might work to get her out of this state and then do make her happy in the future
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.