My girl.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by HiddenTears, Oct 30, 2009.

1. HiddenTears

HiddenTears Well-Known Member

I can't stop thinking about her, she is the most beautiful girl in the world and she won't get out of my head. I haven't talked to her in over a month and when we were together I couldn't picture myself with anyone else. She is everything I could ever want. Sometimes I find myself having conversations alone as if she was in the room. I fantasize about what I would say to her if I got the chance, I even practice out loud. I am such a good guy and she should be with me. I wouldn't ever hurt her because I know the pain of being hurt. I want the chance to tell her that, but I won't ever get it because I am me. I don't think I am good enough for her, but I don't think I am good enough for anybody. I just wish she wanted me so I could prove to her what a good boyfriend I would be. I just wish she would call me so I could so her how much I really care about her. People say they would die for something they love, but that's too easy for me. I would live for her.
  2. Aerial

Aerial Well-Known Member

Do you think you are really in love with this person or do you think you might be fixated on a fantasy of who you think she is? I ask, because I find myself struggling with obsession. I thought this way about someone for awhile recently and it was hard to move on. He became a perfect fantasy for me. I thought being able to be with him would make my life happier.

The more you think about this woman, the more idealized she'll become in your mind. You are saying she is the most beautiful but maybe that's how you see her now that she's unavailable to you? These are just some things to consider, my way of trying to help judging from my own experiences.

What's made you be away from her in a month? You chose to distance yourself?
  3. HiddenTears

HiddenTears Well-Known Member

You make a great point. Maybe I am idealizing her a little too much. But I thought she was different, she actually seemed interested in me. I don't get my chances with many girls, but she actually gave me a chance to go out with her, drink with her, and just be around her. That meant so much to me. I remember everything we talked about and everything she said. She actually seemed like she cared about me. She is an easy 10 on the scale of 1-10. I wanted to just become her friend first so she could see what a good person I am.

I had her number but I refused to use it because she is a friend of my only "friend." I thought he would help me out and get us together, but he never did... I ask him constantly and all he says is, "I don't talk to her much." Not only would I help him out, I would go out of my way to do it.

On the one hand she is so beautiful and has a great personality too. But then there is me, I don't know why someone so amazing would be interested in me. Nobody has wanted me for 23 years, why would she? I wanted to call her, but I would hold myself back because I am realistic.