My Girlfriend cheated on me last night...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Will, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Will

Will Staff Alumni

And she broke up with me about an hour ago. I'm still at work, and I'm incredibly unstable. I was with her 5 years, and it's just gone. She cheated with some loser named Murray. I'm really really losing it right now, and I don't know what to do or feel. I'm holding back as hard as I can, and I have nobody to talk to, I only had her. I just need someone to listen, I'm going down really fast.

Help me =(

2. XsweetpoetX

XsweetpoetX Well-Known Member

Im here if you need to talk. Id love to listen.

3. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

ahh-- 5 years?! That's horrible.
    I think you need to take a couple of personal days if you can.
    It would be good to have just a bit of time to yourself.

Don't stay away from work for too long though or you might end up not going back, like me -__-

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm really sorry. :hug: Here if you want someone to talk to, my PM box is always open.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I agree with Vanessa~ try and take a break if you can.
    What she did is horrible, sorry you had to go through that. :( :hug:

6. Will

Will Staff Alumni

I'm seriously considering it. There's a concert I was supposed to go to on Monday, I might take tomorrow off, and just...cool off. I'm supposed to talk to her again in about an hour. We only talked for like 30 minutes at work earlier this afternoon, and I've been utterly useless :sad: I just...I want to talk to her, I still have these feelings, but I feel crushed at the same time. I feel like I can't separate from her, I don't want to. I can't 'do' life without her =(

Thank you all for responding. I just seriously need to not be alone right now:sad:

7. ckeaweahe

ckeaweahe Active Member

Im starting to think these forums are bad for me. Just reminds me of my life story. I feel you though... My ex cheated on me a year ago, then had a baby. I cant reverse this.

8. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

I know its hard time for you but you really don't have to cry for someone who did that to you. There are many free girls out there, you just have to find one that will love you 100%, and its not that hard:)

9. Darkness Inside

Darkness Inside Account Closed

Am I alive, actually that's really hard... even finding some one who atleast enjoys my presence is hard

10. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I'm here if you'd like to talk, please feel free to PM me about anything! Or add on MSN if you have it. I've been cheated on before, it's horrible, it hurts and you definitely need support to help you through it! :hug: Just keep in mind not all girls are like that and though it's hard to imagine you will find someone a lot better who has morals!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2010
  11. Will

Will Staff Alumni

Thanks, really. To everyone. I talked to her tonight, and we've decided to split.:sad: I've asked to stay friends, but we're going to keep our separation. She was honest with me, and we didn't end on a bad note. I'm devastated for losing her, and to be honest, this was the first time in a long time that I actually emptied my heart. We both were 100% honest, and revealed all the things that we've done to each other over the past year. It's just...closure, I feel like there's no more secrets. There's no real hope we'll be back together again. But we're just gonna try and be cordial.

I'm taking work off tomorrow, and I'm just gonna try and recover.

I'm a far cry from happy, but...we're just gonna stay friends for now. I just need to clean everything out...it's the first peace I've felt for awhile. Then I just need to stay inside for a few days.

I really needed it, and I have a far way to go.

Thank you all for being so kind to me :sad: I don't even know you guys very well, but it just means alot to be there.

12. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know there isn't much I can say, just want you to know I'm listening, and here if you feel like talking.