My girlfriend left me.....

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Dyno, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Dyno

Dyno Member

after 5 almost 6 years together she says she doesnt love me anymore...i dont know what to do she was the only reason i was here i have no friends i have no girlfriend and i have no family waht can i do :(
  2. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

That's dreadful....I think I have something that will help.

This is a fantastic site, and if it doesn't work it does offer advice on how to get over a breakup. It's a site that is very good for your self esteem which i think you need right now.

My heart goes out to you....please don't do anything drastic, message me if you feel down I will do my best to give advice and I will certainly listen....
  3. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

You say you have no family, even a member of your extended family, someone you havent seen for a while, if you feel comfortable with them it might be worth getting in contact with them and just spending some time around them. You need a familiar face.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

im sorry to hear things aren't looking good for you at this time, i'll be thinking of you :hug: please hang in there

5. I hope that your life will improve for you soon, Dyno. Take care. :hug:
  6. No_Love_No_Life

No_Love_No_Life New Member

I can understand your pain and being in a somewhat similar situation I also understand that no amount of empty words is going to console you. Whatever it is just remember this ... There are millions of people worse off than you, there are millions with nobody to turn to, who are slowly dieing without hope in this cruel world. Don't seek reasons for you will not find any. You are not alone ... the choices you make affect you and no one else.:smile:
  7. Musicluv2

Musicluv2 Member

i'm sorry to hear things are not going good, but please know that there are people out there that do care bout you. Please hang in there. My heart goes out to you. If no one else cares for you, please know that there are people here that do.
  8. RosiePosie

RosiePosie Member

Mine of almost 2 left me for another woman. :(
    I feel your pain and feel free to message me if you need it :)
  9. SadDude87

SadDude87 Well-Known Member

Replace her
  10. Ire

Ire Guest

People just are there to love and then hurt you.
  11. Shaki

Shaki New Member

I am going through the exact same thing... I feel your pain but all I can offer to say is try to be strong and keep moving ... I wish I could take my own advice but it's not easy at all, and it wont be for you either but you need to.
  12. ZundertowZ

ZundertowZ Well-Known Member

my gf of ten yrs also left me 4 a co-worker who she was seeing behind my back, she also has refused 2 speak 2 me in months! i also have no friends our family so i know what yr going threw! i have been having trouble sleeing latley i dream about the betrayl, im so exhausted! i wish i had answers 4 u, im searcing 4 them myself.
  13. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I know how much it hurts but the pain will ease way and eventually it will be gone and you will have some one else in your life.
    All this will make you a stronger person.
  14. Dyno

Dyno Member

Hey, this is the first time i've been back since i made that post.

i feel alot better now since that dreadful day, i dont have many answers for you but what helped me get over it was just do stuff you would never do with her.

time is your best friend and its also your worst enemy.

just stay strong and it'll get better, i know it finally did for me.

if you needa talk send me a pm.