My god... im fucking dying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zen14

slashed hard and deep. begged gf to come over, she refuses. no one cares.

pray for me please i dont need to go to hell

S

Saoirse

You need to either goto the hospital or ring an ambulance to come to you.

Why did you want your gf over?

Z

zen14

no i dont need the ambulance. i need her here cause only she can cure me. shes the reason i fucking did it. IM SICK OF BEING USED BY WOMEN all i am is an underpayed fucking giggalo and im DONE WITH IT I NEED someone who says they love me to mean it for god sakes just ONCE

mike25

I don't know the intricacies of your situation. Honestly, you would do well to seek out medical attention immediately. Get it treated and dressed properly. Then work things out with your gf after. All the best.

mike25

She's probably confused as to what to say or do. Perhaps even nervous. People react in different ways. Just take a few hours out. There's plenty of time to talk later.

She's probably confused as to what to say or do. Perhaps even nervous. People react in different ways. Just take a few hours out. There's plenty of time to talk later.
I agree, there are people that care.. some people don't know what to do, or how to show what they feel, but I am sure people care and there are people in the future that will care for you too. I hope you hang in there, I am here anytime you wanna talk.. I have MSN if you'd like to add me, [email protected]

:hug:

Hope everything turns our ok for you, you'll be in my thoughts.

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00