My God is Alive!

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by LoveNeverFails, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoveNeverFails

LoveNeverFails Banned Member

My God's not dead, He's surely alive, He's living on the inside, roaring like a lion!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQm3kc9D06U

THERE IS HOPE AND LIFE DO NOT GIVE UP!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uumI-PdeZzY

I love you all.

Jesus Christ saved my life 4 years ago.. I fantasied about suicide daily for about 3 years.. I was serious about it, really serious. But God is bigger.. Jesus Christ saved me. It's so real. Don't let the demons mess with you. It's time for VICTORY, FREEDOM, LIFE, and RESTORATION!

I want to talk with you and help you!! Let's talk!

2. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Lol prinn. :rofl:
    One thing we do not do at this forum LoveNeverFails, is force our religious beliefs on to others. I am glad you found something you believe in so strongly that helped you to heal and free you from your terrible thoughts and feelings.That is absolutely terrific. I do need to caution you in that if you do become pushy in your beliefs and members are offended or feel threatened, action against you will have to be taken. We have members from all walks of life with various religious beliefs and value systems and they do not want your beliefs pushed on them any more than you want theirs pushed on you. We must respect each other and stay within our boundaries. Thank you for understanding.

4. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

That's great that you've found an internal peace and direction for yourself.
    I don't know what else to say, I don't believe in God of any religion but whose to say on either front. I'm just glad you've found some happyness and strength in your life. I hope you meet more people whom are open to the guidance of your beliefes teachings. Maybe in general we can all talk about something :p

Welcome to SF in anycase :)

5. LoveNeverFails

LoveNeverFails Banned Member

Greetings every one,

Ok I really knew what I was opening up by doing this.. but honestly it's worth it to me..

Has any of you ever seen a demon possessed person? I have. I'm a 'deliverance minister' I've helped people get out satanism, buddhism, wicca, drugs, addictions, cutting, etc. When me and my friends would pray for them they would manifest evil spirits and say stuff like 'my name is lucifer i'm going to kill you' or 'my name is "jezebel" (a name of an evil lady from the Bible)' things like that. 0% chance of a mental illness, it was spiritual. Forsure.

After seeing things like that and seeing so many hurting people KNOWING with out a doubt that the only help for these people is JESUS CHRIST!! I've seen the demons bow and tremble and the name of Jesus Christ.. if you ever have some one manifesting demons in you and you even mention the return of Jesus Christ you will see something funny, they get a little angry/nervous. They know where they are going. This is reality.

The Bible clearly states Jesus Christ is the only way to the Father. The only way to heaven. The only way out of this mess!!!! It also says that Christians (me and every other one) are called to CAST OUT DEMONS! Not to just counsel people and pop pills in their mouth, but cast out evil spirits in Jesus' name.

What the people on this forum are dealing with is not just mental or physical issues, it is spiritual. Believe me. I've even had demons cast out of me. It's real.

I'm open to discussion whether that's private or public, you choose. God bless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.