My God ... What a turn around!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by MrJamesHay, Aug 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrJamesHay

MrJamesHay Member

Only just last week, i registered on this forum on the verge of commiting suicide because i just couldnt face the world anymore and felt i had nobody to turn too because my family disowned me and left for abroad with out me!

Now, a week later my family returns in tears saying that they have been thinking about me every day and couldnt face me because they felt i would be ashamed of them, now there here my life is finally coming back together!

I now have a gorgeous Girlfriend and a great job working in a nightclub, making new friends as im known as the "hottie barman" from random punters

I just cant believe how much my life has changed in a matter of weeks, i can finally go to sleep at night and look forward to waking up and looking forward to the day ahead of me :D

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

so happy for you and your family things can change so quickly why it is important to try to hang on when bad times are here. thanks for update

3. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

Good for you James,
    allways nice to hear an successtory.
    Congrats and keep it up!

4. plates

plates Well-Known Member

:wootrock: go you! that happens to me a lot. it's giving things a chance-you never know what will happen..

5. MrJamesHay

MrJamesHay Member

Thanks guy, im lying in my bed now and i actually cant stop smiling :D

I dont want this feeling to ever go away, to hear someone say " I love you " to me is just undescribeable

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so glad things have turned around for you...
    I hope your life continues to improve....take care..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.