My good point thread...

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by ThoseEmptyWalls, May 13, 2008.

1. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

I didnt see a blog spot here. I keep my thoughts down in my blog at the other forum Im a member of. So I thought I would start a thread here to list my positives in.. I wont turn it into a detailed blog like thread, just some positives (no negatives added)..

Today was a pretty good day. Wyatt and I listened to his Bozo cd. He danced around and ruff housed with his Dad. It was great to do something simple together as a family, even the dogs came in to listen and play with us. Not sure where the cat was :dry: .. My directv order finally went thru and I have a appointment tomorrow to get it installed. I hope nothing goes wrong with that. Danny put my camera on charge. I done up the bill/budget book while Wyatt watched the last of Wubzy and the start of a SpongeBob cartoon. Then we all got our shoes on. As we were about to go out the door my Grandma called to see if Wyatt wanted to visit with them. Of course he did. So Danny and I dropped him off there and went to Uncle Moes house. We needed to take him a recent photo of Roonie. I took some pictures of Bootsie and Sambo, who are officially my dogs but they are bigger dogs and I dont have room for them right now so they are staying at Moes. I took their pictures too :smile: I also met Moes new doggie who I dubbed Mr. Dog and took his photo as well. We chatted a while. Moe gave me some canned ham, home made rock candy *yummie*, and some ho hos for Roo. Danny took me up some of the local hollers (as we call them) on the way home and I took some pictures.. The day isnt over yet but so far its been a decent one.
    Now, Im sitting here playing Empty Walls acustic version over and over again. I feel better when I listen to it.

2. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Nice, sounds like a pretty interesting day.

I finished an AP chem test, that would be my good point for the day.