My grand entrance

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Illusion221, Jul 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Illusion221

Illusion221 New Member

I debated wether or not to make a post. But sure why not

I'm a recovered Depressed minded Suicidist (I dont know how else to put it)

I've come from the bottom of the barrel and the worst of the worse. I've had a friend take his life, working a dead end job I hated, been in bad neighborhoods, done drugs. Spent time taking care of my mom who is fighting breast cancer, a dad that hates me, and some friends that left me when I needed help.

This is all my past though, I'm finally out on top and smiling. But one thing I've learned through my experiences in depression and thoughts of suicide I once had. Was to keep in touch with what I used to be and try to help others.

That the only way you can go is up, I'm so proud of how I am now. I'm thankful everyday for everyone thats helped me, everything I've done. I only wish I had the resources like this site in my time.

I hope I can reach out and help someone.

I'm 20 and in college now, living with my girlfriend of almost 2 years now.

That's all for now.

Your friend :),
  2. Jess_21

Jess_21 Active Member

Hi Illusion and welcome to SF

I am sorry to hear about all the battles you have had, but congratulations on overcomming your problems.
  3. Illusion221

Illusion221 New Member

Hey thanks for the reply, oh and just a note. I hope I don't come off as it may look. I'm really a very outgoing person and always fun to talk to :) I just thought I'd share my a chapter of my life first.

And on that note its getting late. Time for bed
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to our site. We like to meet new people. I am looking forward to meeting you around the forum. Maybe you will join us in chat. Take care. :hug:
  5. crazy

crazy Well-Known Member

welcome! it sounds like youve gone thro a lot in your life. you seem like a strong person to overcome it. glad your hear.
  6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. I hope you find all the support and friendship you so desire. I'm here if you'd like to talk. Take care. :hug:
  7. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Well done, I hope some of us can follow your path one day maybe...
  8. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Just wanted to join in and welcome you to the forum.. i'm glad that you found us, and i look forward to seeing you around the forum. Take good care of yourself and hope to hear more from you soon :arms:
  9. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Hi, Welcome to SF ... I am White Dove and if you ever need to talk about anything just pm this little white dove and i will reply as soon as i get your pm...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.