My Grandma

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by xZombiexAngelx, Jan 25, 2012.

1. xZombiexAngelx

xZombiexAngelx Well-Known Member

I've posted about my Grandma on here before. But recently, I started counseling. And when we began to talk about my Grandma... I broke down, and found it hard to speak. He wants me to talk about her, to talk about memories. But it hurts so much. I still miss her each and every day. And I can't get over it. It was almost 13 years ago that she died, I was only 5, about to turn 6. She was a big part of my life back then. My dad worked a lot, so she would always babysit me. Sometimes I just break down and cry, thinking about her makes me cry.
    I dunno what to do with myself. Just writing this now, I'm crying my eyes out.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma and that it's hard to talk about your loss. My grandma was a big part of my life as well, and even after almost 20 years I still miss her dearly. It's always hard to lose someone you care about so much, but it gets easier with time. :hug:

3. charlie_ga

charlie_ga New Member

hI,
    I feel your pain i lost my grandmas's one when i was 10 the second at 13 then my dad at 12 and mom at 19.So i am now alone on a planet of billions.Buut it will get better even though i miss them so much.But remember she wouldn't want you like this.And she is still with you even after death.