my hand hurts

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by thedeafmusician, May 17, 2007.

1. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

its fucking unfair, i got my hand stuck in a door and i also injured it in PE playing basketball. Its swollen now and it has a bandage on it, and i cant move my thumb much without it hurting.

so, this means no piano, or guitar until its healed again!!!!! :eek:hmy: i will probably go crazy :rant:
  2. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

3. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

Awwww :arms: doors are evil. :mad:
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

OMG no piano :eek:hmy: :cry:

Poor you!!!!! have you tried hot and cold compresses to speed up taking the swelling down? Oh and Arnica to bring out any bruising.
    Hope your hand heals quick hun :hug:
  5. thedeafmusician

My hand is better than it was, which is a good thing, but I still cant really move my thumb... so definitely no piano. =.=

I had hot and cold compresses before... they helped... although I've never heard of Arnica before... :unsure:

Although on the bright side, if I use a pick, I can play guitar. ^^ but its not the same as piano >.<

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

7. thedeafmusician

Thankies =)
  8. sorry_mozart

sorry_mozart Well-Known Member

Oh wow that sucks! Maybe you can take the opportunity to do some critical study of pieces, or music theory, or memorizing some works? Get well soon!
  9. thedeafmusician

lol yeah, I've been catching up on theory now... hate theory lol but oh well.