My hatred is holding me back

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wastedmylife, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

my hatred over someone is preventing me from doing the act, how do I let them win, I have to die either way because my life is shit, how do I let them win though and get away with it, do I have to kill this person and then kill myself?

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't kill innocent people or yourself. :smile:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2008
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Wastedmylife,
    No you don't want to harm anyone, that will accomplish nothing. You just need to think on the lines of what comes around goes around. If this person has harmed you in anyway then he will get his ten fold sooner or later!
    We want you to stay with us. You are not alone. Hell I'm an isolationist and if I can learn to deal with that then you can learn to deal with your problems. I know you have heard it before but you need a good therapist, not one who is only in it for the money, but one who is going to teach you skills to make your life a little easier. They are out there you just need to check them out and go with your gut feelings if this one is serious or false. I wish you luck and please don't harm yourself!!!~Joseph~

4. Rangoon

Rangoon Active Member

Interesting question, do you take the person down with you or not? Well it depends what they did. If they harmed someone close to you say they were a paedophile for example who abused you then I say take the fucker down. But if it is a case of someone leaving you or cheating then you have no right to kill but believe me I do know the temptation is there.

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Your hatred is holding you back from living would probably be more accurate.

6. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

I could give a better reply if I knew what this person's done, if it isn't too personal to ask that.

7. wastedmylife

well you would be wrong

8. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hatred will eat you up and ultimately destroy you. If you allow that to happen then you allow the other person to win. I'm sorry you feel the way you do but compassion is always a better path to follow. Especially compassion for your self. Best of luck.

9. wastedmylife

just out of curiosity, was his original response "Please don't kill innocent people" (implying I should just kill myself?)

How this guy is allowed to post here is beyond me, I think he seems to take some sick delight in people killing themselves and wants to see them being pushed over the edge

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I doubt that's true hun. Dave is an amazing and supportive guy, I know he is under moderation but we all have our moments and lose the plot.

I agree I don't think you should kill anyone, or yourself.How does killing them make you win? To win, you need to be strong. In order to be strong you have to put the past behind you and move on. It takes more courage to keep on living.

11. wastedmylife

whatever all his posts seem to rub me the wrong way, and he always seem to take a delight in announcing my problem

I dont think he is genuine, or maybe he doesnt realize he isnt genuine, that is my belief, I could be wrong because I dont know him, but based on my belief and my perception about people, something rubs me the wrong way about the guy, I dont think he is genuine and really cares about people

12. Petal

Dave N, comes to SF for one reason only -to help others. He has certainly helped me and has always been there whenever I needed to talk.

You have just turned against Dave because his post was moderated. You don't know what he even said. You just guessed that he implied you should kill yourself. I don't think speaking of another member in this manner should even be allowed.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2008
  13. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

To the best of my knowledge, my reply was 'please don't kill innocent people. Also, please don't kill yourself.' I don't know how you interpreted it as 'just kill yourself.' I would never encourage anyone to commit suicide. Haven't you been reading my posts? I'm totally against suicide, in case you haven't realized that. And sorry for mentioning your testicular problem before. I thought you were comfortable with discussing it, since you've posted threads about it before. I won't mention it again, because it seems to really upset you. And finally, I really do care about people, including you. :hug:

14. wastedmylife

perhaps, but based on other things he has said to me and how I think his mind works I took a guess

But I could be wrong, if he really did write "please dont kill innocent people" then I dont apologize, however if he did write something else like "please dont kill innocent people or yourself" then I do I guess

15. Petal

Anyone could easily write 'please don't kill other people', meaning you have the right to die if you want to, just don't take an innocent person with you. I suppose you can take it anyway you want.No offense intended.

16. wastedmylife

some people might not be so innocent

17. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Well no one on here can decide whether or not this person you are talking about is innocent since you've not told us anything he/she has done to you.

18. Petal

I agree.

19. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Sorry Dave_N. There was nothing in appropriate in Dave_N's original post just to make clear.

20. wastedmylife

which is why you brought it up again

Anyway I really dont trust you, I dont know what your deal is, I think you are smart and you seem to take some delight in seeing other people suffer or putting people down

or maybe you have your own issues that you are drawn to this board for whatever reason, all your posts that scream you are holier then thou and never depressed just scream of someone has issues

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.