My head is so full

I'm sinking so fast. I feel like I'm having a breakdown. My head hurts so much. I need desperately to quieten my mind before it fractures.

sadhart

SF Supporter
I'm sinking so fast. I feel like I'm having a breakdown. My head hurts so much. I need desperately to quieten my mind before it fractures.

I'm sorry that you feel this way. Did anything in particular happen that has caused this distress. For what it's worth, I can relate in some way as I'm feeling overwhelmed and emotionally drained at this time. I know this isn't much help but I hope you're able to get through this current pain that you're in

Thanks for the replies sadhart and WildCherry. Today's been very rough again. I've just been trying to focus on the little things to use up my time till I get to be asleep again. Doing dishes, laundry, etc.

I've been going off the rails for 2 months but the past week has been particularly bad to the point where I wasn't sure I'd make it through. Did I have a breakdown? Maybe.. I don't even know.
I ended up on the Samaritans doorstep and cried my eyes out for an hour and a half. It helped to have someone there in the same room as me, just listening.

At least now I'm thinking about going back to my GP and also contacting Rape Crisis again. It's been years since I was there and at the time it was too raw. I'm so scared of having doors shut in my face again. I'm pretty much scared of everything right now, myself included.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hiya, the samaritans are awesome, I have called into them many times. They are an awesome source of support. Go back and see them again if you feel like it helps to talk to them. I think you should also go back to your GP and contact the Rape Crisis Centre as well. Get all the support you can and we will help you through the rough times too.
Keep talking to us :) SF is here for you 24/7 :) hugs x

It's funny. Just this morning I woke up and thought.. Hey I don't feel so bad. Maybe it's passed. Then I left the house, caught the train and urgh.

Don't you hate it when you're sitting there trying to look normal as you struggle to hold back the tears?

I'm so glad I found this place. There are so many amazing people here. You guys rock!

Jaz

Omg i hate feeling that way. Try writing thosw feelings down on paper because when i do it,its like part of me is shoving things out of my brain and into the paper

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Don't you hate it when you're sitting there trying to look normal as you struggle to hold back the tears?
Yeah.
Although I hate when people tell me that others obviously see the pain in my eyes (besides that it isn't true. Most people don't see past the facade).
I'm glad at least the first part of the day was calm. Hope the first part of the next day is too...
Love and light...

It's funny. Just this morning I woke up and thought.. Hey I don't feel so bad. Maybe it's passed.
I get that a lot. It's weird what kinds of things can bring the bad emotions back - a song on the radio, passing places with memories attatched, or even just thinking. For me it's that I temporarily get distracted from life and then reality smashes back down on me

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00