My heart and mind are set

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by betteroffunknown, Nov 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

Today as I work on collecting my thoughts for a passionately felt final letter Im going to clean up and out my place. I do my best thinking as I clean. Theres no one here in rl to talk to anymore. Even if there was they wouldnt listen anyways. People only hear what they want to. If they think its so hard to listen maybe they should try livin it. Im tired of askin for help! Im doin what I can even if its out of my comfort zone yet reasonable. Why must I be the one whos always doin the reaching and asking? I anticipate no more than 3 days to get things in order-then Im DONE!!!

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

we're still here to listen..sounds like you're trying so please don't give up yet....

3. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

I understand. It's terrible. The pain, it never stops. It just being swept under the carpet for a while but it always comes back.

4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Hey you ever tried therapy or medication Liz? I can't remember if you said you have in our emails. Hope things get better soon...:hug:

5. betteroffunknown

I have taken more meds than most could conceive. They never helped, and talk therapy is not an option anymore. Im done trying! This is beyond that. The harder I try at things the more things go wrong. I understand life has its hardballs but come on this is almost surreal. I do everything Im suppose to, and do the best I can with what I have. I dont act/react out of foolishness. Some might refer to what Im sharing as kharma. I honestly do good. It doesnt come back that way for me-never has. People in my life only abuse my kindness! Always have!

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so sorry things are so rough...truly understand where you are coming from...is there anything that has gotten you to this point? Please tell us what is going on...we are here and won't ask anything from you...thinking of you...big hugs, J PS..please PM me if I can be there for you...

7. betteroffunknown

I have been trying like no other to improve my life and the quality of it. Im doing the best I can, and things beyond my control keep happening that are hindering a good cause. Im stuck in a very literal sense-its not just a feeling its a fact.

8. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

come to chat.

9. betteroffunknown

Id be glad to Jason if only i could. My phone cannot enable java, and my pc broke down several months ago. This is all i have right now. Thanks for the invite though.

10. betteroffunknown

Im not so sure Im willing to wait the 3 days now. It'll be amazing if its not w/in 3hrs. Im declining-rapidly!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.