my heart hurts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bluemoon6753, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluemoon6753

bluemoon6753 Member

i think my heart hurts...its been broken and emotionally abused for the 8 years...and I dont see it stopping.

I hate myself...I dont feel human, I dont look human, I can't relate to anything. I just want escape. I've been suicidal for so so so so long and havent done anything because of my family and their love for me. but sometimes i cant be strong anymore...i feel myself wavering. but yet i want what people have...and know I can never belong to that. I don't feel human and it scares me.

I don't want to write my story because I am ashamed of it...but how do you guys keep going when it feels like the journey never ends? where do u find that last bit of strength in you that keeps you going

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Try not to feel ashamed. :hug: There are a lot of people here who are hurting. If you want to write your story, just know that it will be read; and if you'd rather talk through PM, my PM box is always open.

3. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

the best thing to do, is to keep talking to ppl.

4. PBandJ

PBandJ Member

Please don't be ashamed. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.