• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

My heart hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does your heart literally ache when you are depressed? I'm sick of feeling this way and even though I am on medication it doesn't seem to be working...obviously. Why does it physically, literally hurt???

JustFirefly

welcome to the forums :3
Anyways :3 Headaches seem to be a common thing - When im really down (mostly when im worrying) my head will hurt to the point where i cant even move and i get physically ill.. Im unsure why it happens exactly.. I have to be VERY careful of my mood and to try my best to keep it happier or "lighter" not always happier.. But a Lighter mood seems to work for me...

Im sure other people here probably have better things to say then i do. :3 Hope you Do feel better.
Best wishes to you

BrinkOfExistence

There's alot of big words through that link that i can't even pronounce let alone understand, I did notice that there is a mortality rate for it, death by broken heart? remind never to fall in love again.

Mortal Moon

There's alot of big words through that link that i can't even pronounce let alone understand, I did notice that there is a mortality rate for it, death by broken heart? remind never to fall in love again.
Uh...

Wikipedia said:
Despite the grave initial presentation in some of the patients, most of the patients survive the initial acute event, with a very low rate of in-hospital mortality or complications.
You have about as good a chance of dying from this as you do from getting beaten in the head with a sack of live puppies.

BrinkOfExistence

The increased awareness of this syndrome led life insurers to analyse mortality rates in general. In a March 2008 study, Jaap Spreeuw and Xu Wang of the Cass Business School observed that in the year following a loved one’s death, women were more than twice as likely to die than normal, and men more than six times as likely
Still a mortality rate and it was a light hearted joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$255.00