My heart hurts

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by skysky, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skysky

skysky New Member

Why does your heart literally ache when you are depressed? I'm sick of feeling this way and even though I am on medication it doesn't seem to be working...obviously. Why does it physically, literally hurt???

2. JustFirefly

JustFirefly Well-Known Member

welcome to the forums :3
    Anyways :3 Headaches seem to be a common thing - When im really down (mostly when im worrying) my head will hurt to the point where i cant even move and i get physically ill.. Im unsure why it happens exactly.. I have to be VERY careful of my mood and to try my best to keep it happier or "lighter" not always happier.. But a Lighter mood seems to work for me...

Im sure other people here probably have better things to say then i do. :3 Hope you Do feel better.
    Best wishes to you

3. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

4. BrinkOfExistence

BrinkOfExistence Well-Known Member

There's alot of big words through that link that i can't even pronounce let alone understand, I did notice that there is a mortality rate for it, death by broken heart? remind never to fall in love again.

5. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

Uh...

You have about as good a chance of dying from this as you do from getting beaten in the head with a sack of live puppies.

6. BrinkOfExistence

BrinkOfExistence Well-Known Member

Still a mortality rate and it was a light hearted joke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.