my history, i need help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by christian_1990, Mar 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christian_1990

christian_1990 Well-Known Member

my name is christian im 19 years old and from argentina

i have some kind of mental illness....dont know wich because i never wanted to go see a doctor...but i guess i have esquisofrenia....reason? because of traumas in my childhood......because of my problem i have many regrets of things i done wrong and opportunites i lost......the suicidal ideas started at around one two years ago.....the problem years ago i was still a kid thats why i wouldnt commit suicide..i just think about the last few months i feel "older more mature" and everyday im more suicidal i think that i have the balls to do it now or here in this forum because i want help....i dont want to die...i wanna get well and be happy.....but the other part of me wants to go buy a lot of pills and commit suicide that the last months i feel very pissed off.....this world is full of injustice and bad ppl..........
  2. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

hey christian.. welcome..

do you think you could summon the courage to go see a dr and get a diagnosis so that you know what you are dealing with? at the moment you don't know what is wrong, and to kill yourself over something that could well be treatable would be tragic :(
    you say you want to get well.. that is great but in order to do that you need to know what is wrong yes? i hope this site helps you and that you do go see a dr

sam x
  3. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

im so sorry that you are feeling this way and have come here feeling the way you do. but am glad that you have come here for support and i do hope that we can help you

soliloquise is right. its hard to treat something when you dont know what you have. however hard it may be to see a doctor i think its what you need to do to get the right help. to see the right people and see what options are available to you in terms of helping you deal with everything. we will still be here no matter what in terms of support but seeing a doctor can really help with things and in terms of being referred to places.
  4. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend are going to get the same advice here, hon. please see a doctor as soon as possible. there will be treatments that can get you on the road to stability and good emotional health.

i hope we can support you while you are seeking treatment. please pm if you want to talk and lean on us.... we'll be here for you!:hug:
  5. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hi Christian & welcome to SF,

I can't really add to what the others have said. It's really important to have a diagnosis & maybe then you'll understand why you're feeling this way.

You owe it to yourself, don't give up before you've started trying :hug:.

Take care, Claire xx
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Christian,
    Welcome to the forum!! Not much I can add to the advice you have been given..Being diagnosed is really important.We are here for you so you already have a support system in place..You can talk as much as you want. Thats what this site is for!!Take care!!
  7. justafool

justafool Well-Known Member

If you do put off seeing a doctor, then there is still a lot of research that you can do on your own. Not every doctor is well-equipped to deal with every problem that comes before them, so it's best if you can become knowledgeable in your particular problem area. Ultimately, you must be your own doctor, because you understand yourself better than anyone else can. But it doesn't hurt to ask for assistance from a professional when needed.
  8. christian_1990

christian_1990 Well-Known Member

thanks a lot for the help.....this site is very useful...and im not going to see a doctor...and i dont feel like explaining why....i can say that im going to fight a little longer before giving up...thanks
  9. asri

asri Well-Known Member

hey christian,

if you dont feel like talking to a doctor about it, why not try people here? you will definitely find all the support that you hope for.

10. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Yep....lean on us, and use us as your crutch. You are anonymous here. You can tell us what is going on, and see if we can't put our minds together and figure this out.

I do want to say one thing, keep in mind please, that if you are suffering from a mental illness, you need to understand that your brain is ill. Just like when you get a cold and your sinuses and lungs become ill, well your brain is ill.

Please keep that in mind. Don't allow a brain that is ill to dictate to you what you should do.

We are here for you!
  11. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

forpetessake is right.. your brain can be just as fragile and delicate with a mental illness as any part of you when you are physically ill which you would always seek help from for a doctor

im sorry that you feel that you cant see a doctor but i hope this forum can give you the support you need
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.