My ''history'' which never goes...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TWF, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

I just can't live anymore with these serious allegations made against me a year ago. Even though they were thrown out, I had a run in with the law regardless. I'll prospectively have to declare it to any prospective employers in future, especially with the career path I'm dreaming about. I've basically found myself stop dreaming because of it. I know this isn't a huge barrier, but at least I used to have dreams to keep me going.

I'm seriously rethinking my life and whether all this study I will be doing is worth it for my future. My dreams might have been too big, but I know without this hindrance I could maybe have achieved them easier. I just wish I had all doors and opportunities open to me like most regular young people do, but I don't and this is difficult to accept.

I feel like I have the talent and intellect, but this is just one big mole on myself. Not sure if I should look to other things like get a wife, work a menial job and produce kids or simply off myself. Which is easier?
  2. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I hope you know that you're surrounded with people who care.

It seems like you're on the verge of something really good
    With some time and research, maybe you can find an employer who isn't so critical of your past.

I don't care for either of your two options. I'm not knocking marriage, but I'd rather stay single than be in a bad marriage (not that with the right lady it can't be a joy)

I'll listen to what you want to say (even if I may not comment every time)

And you can come here for support and encouragement
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Why do you have to declare something t hat was thrown out in court I don't think that should have to happen hun I am sorry this is a hindrance to you but you can still overcome that okay You go after those dreams and don't let anyone deter you hun
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You shouldn't have that on your record if they threw it out..I say go for it.. It's your lifes dream..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.