my husband called me stupid b*tch

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by UsedToBe, Jul 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UsedToBe

UsedToBe Well-Known Member

my husband called me stupid b*tch because I want to be openly bi. Not sure where to put this one out, but I can't stop crying now. I need to leave him, I just feel so unsafe right now. It's not even about who I'm falling for... but I just need to be on my own...

I'm not sure how I'm going to cope :((
  2. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

what brought this on? if you feel unsafe you need to get away from him
  3. UsedToBe

my daughter asked me if it's ok for a woman to marry a woman and I said it's fine in some placeis on the earth. And he said in that case he needs to tell my my daughters that it is socially unacceptable and that they are going to be shunned by the society and that I am a stupid b*tch to tell them that they can marry a woman. I have enough. It was hard to come out and now I'm running out of tears.
  4. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

While he shouldnt be calling you names, maybe he is upset over the fact you want to be in an open relationship and he is reacting to that?
  5. UsedToBe

...but i never wanted an open relationship...:(
  6. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

did you tell him how you felt that he said that? he is your husband, perhaps it was just a faux pas. and he regrets that he said it. and you're right that there is nothing wrong with being bi, it just means that you love both guys and girls, so what. haters are jealous
  7. Pickett

Pickett Well-Known Member

It sounds to me that you're husband is afraid of losing you or maybe he's just a jerk. Do you want to stay with him? It sounds like he is a homophobic, macho asshole.

It was mean what he said to you. I'm sorry. :console:

Is there anyone you can be near to sort things out for a while?
  8. UsedToBe

I think he knows I want to leave him and I understand that he is afraid of this, but calling me names won't make me stay...
  9. xsomewhatdamagedx

xsomewhatdamagedx Well-Known Member

he has no right to call you names you are a person in your own right and you dont deserve to be treated like this you have every right in the world to be happy.i have delt with people like your husband before and one day karma will bite him in the ass for how he has been treating you.the guy i have feelings for is bi and only a few people know because he knows that his family wont accept it after all no one can help their sexuality the sooner people learn that the better.
  10. Pickett

Pickett Well-Known Member

I have never gone through what you've experienced, but I hope you can sort things out and decide what you need to do. I hope there are friends and family outside of SF you can talk to. Have you suggested marriage counseling? It didn't exactly work for my parents but that doesn't mean there isn't other people out there who benefit from it.

You seem so sad. I know what pain can do to a person. I'm actually getting teary and I was laughing just a minute ago. I hope you're okay. :(

He doesn't have a right to treat you badly. Your children love you and there are people on this site who care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.