My husband died

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by This_Road_Will_Never_End, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It has been just a bit more that a month. He died at home. I found him and thought he was alive, did a CPR thinking he was alive. The ambulance came and said he was long gone.

He was 35. He just died. I still do not know why. They are performing some additional tests. And I feel like I am cracking up.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

How very sad...please let us know how we can support you...please PM me if I can help...big hugs, J
  3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

You have my condolences.

Not to be impersonal, but have they performed an autopsy to find out a cause, besides the additional tests?
  4. Thank you for your support.

They did autopsy just to figure out whether his death was natural or not. It wasn't unnatural.

Now they are doing some other tests. But it takes time.

He was beaten badly about 2 weeks before his sudden death. But the coroner insists it had nothing to do with his death.

I do not know what to think.

He died. That is all what matters. Now I can not bring him back.

I wish I knew what I know now and go back in time to save him.
  5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You can only move forward, grieve and live the life he would have loved to have seen for my heart and prayers, J
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for the loss of your husband...I recommend some grief counseling to help you through this.....
    we're here if you want to talk about it more...*hug*
  7. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

8. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I can't imagine the pain you are going through right now.
  9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you have lots of arms to hold you to help you through all the sadness.
    i too think your husband would want you to move forward with living. It will take time for the pain the deep sadness to end. I hope you can get some coucilling some therapy as it is a tremendous load to carry all on your own.
  10. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear of your lost....please do keep reaching out, and talking, and let people support you right now...will be keeping you in prayer!
  11. Sudut, I am going to check that website. Thank you all.
  12. default2010

default2010 Member

i am so sorry for your loss...i do know how you feel as my husband was 39 and commited suicide and we will never know autopsy was alcohol no drugs in his system, he just wanted to is why i am on the suicide forum...still after all these years trying to understand....time also does not heal all, scars form and you dont forget, you
    put it to the back of your mind and move on...and sorry to tell you it takes years....i just feel so sorry for you and such empathy, take care, keep busy,
    get help,,,,,all the help people will give you,,,,,,,,and say a prayer sometimes...and stay on the helps...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.